Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can someone direct me to a lender that will lend me 12,500 w/ bad credit and a good cosigner high in

I really need a loan for $12,500 ASAP and I am 100% willing to work with somewhat higher interest rates. I have a cosigner as I know back when it was almost like a collateral or what is known as a secured loan today.



Can someone direct me to a lender that will lend me 12,500 w/ bad credit and a good cosigner high interest ok?

There are plenty of places that offer quick loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements.



Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your need and situation. Check the page listed below, it has information and bad credit lenders listed off and on.



http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-loans....



Can someone direct me to a lender that will lend me 12,500 w/ bad credit and a good cosigner high interest ok?

You can try going (in person) down to a local loan company.



Can someone direct me to a lender that will lend me 12,500 w/ bad credit and a good cosigner high interest ok?

Here is a good option to check out. This company has plenty of free information for you. This company has been featured on national TV news casts (not infomercials) and published in several magazines such as Newsweek. This company is where people lend money to other people. Good Luck



http://www.prosper.com/join/heyhobbs



Can someone direct me to a lender that will lend me 12,500 w/ bad credit and a good cosigner high interest ok?

Go to the local bank/credit union of your choice and fill out the loan application papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive