Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How can I get a easy loan with no transfer fees?

First I will say I already tried Prosper.com they said my credit is too low.



I have tried to get a loan online but found out it was a scam so am not with giving transfer fees even if I had it.



I don't mind giving any information about me inculding a pic of me! Am not going to steal. And will pay back.



I do have bad credit that is getting a little better by me paying it off I had to use it to the max not for clothes and jewley...I wish but for college at the time because my money came late.



So no transfer fees and with bad credit does anyone know of anyone?



How can I get a easy loan with no transfer fees?

if you go into the bank and explain why you maxxed out they may be more forgiving at the bank. but if you dont have your credit rating cleaned up chances are you wont get a loan for a while. as for the transfer fees they are usually pretty negotiable with banks.



How can I get a easy loan with no transfer fees?

Have seen lots of people asking info on bad credits. Well, if you need to get your problem solved on%26lt;!--bad credit, you must know to how to confront it. Of course, Even if you have bad credit, you can get loans. Many factors can contribute to someone getting a %26quot;bad credit%26quot; rating, among these are non-payment of an account or late payments over an extended length of time.



http://badcredits.awardspace.com/



You may find want you want. You can easily be labelled as a bad credit risk by financial companies. This can make it more difficult to--%26gt;arrange loans or other finance, and usually means you will pay more interest on any loan you take out.



How can I get a easy loan with no transfer fees?

Good Luck on this, I too am looking for the same thing. If you find someplace that works, would you please let me know?



Tnak you so much %26amp; I wish you the best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive