Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rebuilding credit after selling a home?

A few months ago, I was in a predicament where my mortgage rate shot up and I was unable to pay. I scraped and saved and made my payment for a couple of months but had to sacrifice other payments (condo assessment, etc). I finally had some luck and was able to find a buyer for my place and sold (even though I sold at a loss). I'm finally free of the bad mortgage and have become current with my other payments (i have a personal loan as well).



The thing now is that I found that my credit card limit got slashed due to the late payments earlier. i've resolved to make things better but how long will it take? I'd like to buy a car soon and fear that I'll get rejected. I wanted to buy something nice but now I guess I'll go for a nice but used car instead.



Can my credit score go up in 6 months? I'm hoping for any improvement.



Rebuilding credit after selling a home?

I would definitely contest negatives in your report, but first, get a subscription to a credit monitoring service where you can check all 3 reports. It wont do any good to try making repairs unless you can see your credit report.



Your free to check your credit as often as you want to without damaging your score! I used the site below and got help from here to clean up my credit reports and boost my score from 485 to 720 in a little over a year!



You will see a sponsored link here from Lexington Law Firm. these guys are really good and helped me get my score up by 140 points out of 235 LEGALLY! They delivered what was promised and I stayed involved in my case which made it easier and faster!



Rebuilding credit after selling a home?

Yes, it can go up much sooner than 6 months. Have you read up on those tradeline programs where you are added as an authorized user for a fee? I did that and got a 95 point bump. Check out the free evaluation form at www.totaldebtsolutionsllc.com They offer credit repair options through their affiliates that range in price from $20 to $1995.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for the tips. Usually, I do not post on blogs, but I wish to say that this post really forced me to do so! Thanks, incredibly nice article. Thank you lots, I am obliged to announce that your blog is excellent!

    Keep it Up...!!

    Loans on Car

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive