Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Credit reports?

I am currently with truecredit.com where I can see my credit info all the time. I do pay for it but I've been reading ALOT of bad reviews on them lately like how they'll cancel your membership if you view your report too often but what really worries me is I have read about how they pretty much make up their own credit scores. Where people will check their scores at truecredit.com and then go to get a loan or something and their score is 20-100 points lower then what true credit said it was. I dont mind paying to see my report whenever I want but I am looking for a site that is accurate and trustworthy where I can view my info whenever preferably something that is recognized by the government and the bbb. Can anyone help me out?



Credit reports?

even though some one gave him a thumbs down Number 1 was right with what he said. A good reason for you to get a different result is that there are three major credit bureaus and they will never be the same. so you are checking one and then you get it from another one and there is going to be a difference



Credit reports?

any time you check your credit....to apply for credit, or just check....it counts as if you were opening an account. your credit score can suffer and cause you to not get credit that you want (car loan...) because you have %26quot;too many inquiries%26quot;. Even 'just checking' counts as an inquiry.



Credit reports?

There are alot of services like that. The reason they stop you from pulling your credit alot is people do it to move recent inquires from there credit its called bumping. I dont know what your trying to do excatly but I use http://www.creditreport.com and have used this site to check all the laws,rules and site reccomendations http://www.creditinfocenter.com Please remember that people by nature stretch the truth alot and if what you said was in fact 100% true that company would be shut down by now as thats a very seriuos crime. You will also find that each credit company has a site that does the same thing http://www.equifax.com Hope this helps. THE CREDIT pulls you do at truecredit are called soft inquiries and are not counted %26amp; only seen by you .



Credit reports?

I always check my credit report once a year at www.annualcreditreport.com



It is free (only once per year), it does not show your score unless you pay extra for it, and it does not affect your credit/score at all by checking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive