Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am behind on my rent, where can I get help in MN?

My husband and I are both over income to get county assistance and we have bad credit so we can't get a loan.



I am behind on my rent, where can I get help in MN?

That's a tough situation to be in. And while I don't have any good answer as to where to get help on this, I can only suggest doing everything in your powers to become more financially responsible. Get rid of the credit cards if you have any. Pay cash as often as possible for everything. If you don't have the cash, don't buy it, and save until you can afford to. It really doesn't take nearly as long as you might think to get your credit back on the right track, and if you have good credit, it's as good as gold. I've been in financial straits before as well, and digging out might seem futile. But it CAN be done if you set your mind to it. Don't dine out - cook at home instead, get rid of cable TV if you have it, it's only an added expense, even the internet... If you need to use it, visit your local public library instead. Bottom line, learn to live within your own means. If all else fails, find a different place to live... One where you can meet your payments. ANother thing to do would be to talk to your local banker, and ask for their assistance with improving your credit rating. They can often times assist with offering you guidance on the subject. Good luck to you both!



I am behind on my rent, where can I get help in MN?

Spend less than you make.



I am behind on my rent, where can I get help in MN?

Suicide Prevention



I am behind on my rent, where can I get help in MN?

Look under Human Resources and Community Services, Community Action Agencies, (they can be phrased differently in your area.) ( Check Phone Book) Or you can call Catholic Social Services, if you don't have one, or they can't help, Go to the nearest Welfare office, if you don't qualify, they can usually point you to someone who can help. Also, You can call the Salvation Army, if they cant help, they can usually tell you where to get it. Don't forget to ask churches in your area. Also since u have a pc, you can check online for your State, but I'd Start with County, or city agencies. (I'd start with (type in) Community Action Agency , OR Human Resources, your county, and State, and see what that pulls up.)Good luck, I hope this helps.



I am behind on my rent, where can I get help in MN?

Ask your landlord to take your computer in lieu of this month's rent and promise to cancel your internet service until you can afford rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive