Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I need help with my tuition right away or i cannot go back to school. how can i get help?

i need money somehow someway immediatly. what is the best way?! my parents have bad credit so its hard for me to get approved for loans.... what grants should i get.? Philanthropists maybe?



I need help with my tuition right away or i cannot go back to school. how can i get help?

Have you already tried the normal bursary/grants at college ?



Also have you tried for a hardship fund ?



Best wishes !



I need help with my tuition right away or i cannot go back to school. how can i get help?

I don't know your personal financial situation, but there are some companies out there that approve loans even for people with bad credit. Grants are a little harder to come by.



Try the blog below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive