Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I need a loan of 8000.00?

Where can I get a loan for $8000.00 with not so good credit. Well, bad credit. I can repay it at $1000. a month with an extra payment of $1000.00 to the lender. It is a special problem and time is short, which is why I need a loan for short term



I need a loan of 8000.00?

Try your bank.



I need a loan of 8000.00?

With bad credit, you aren't likely to get an unsecured loan from any legitimate lender. Possibly a parent, other close relative, or close friend might lend it to you - but be SURE to pay them back as scheduled.



I need a loan of 8000.00?

prosper.com



I need a loan of 8000.00?

Many lenders, banks in particular, deal in any sort of secured loan other than second mortgages. Other institutions deal almost exclusively in secured loans. Finance companies that deal in secured loans can be found in your phone book, newspaper, and increasingly, online.Shop%26lt;!--around and compare interest rates on loans and the terms of repayment with several different lenders. You'll find many internet sites that let you request a loan rate quote from multiple lenders at once. You may find bad credit loans here,



http://badcredits.awardspace.com/



Once you've submitted a request for a loan quote, you'll be contacted by representatives from several companies--%26gt;and can get a good idea of what each can offer you in terms of interest and other finance charges and fees. Choose the best one for your needs, and apply for the loan.



I need a loan of 8000.00?

attn:



I am Mr. Richie Banks, a reputable, legitimate %26amp; an accredited money Lender.



I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.



Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills?



I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.



Services Rendered include:



*Refinance



*Home Improvement



*Inventor Loans



*Auto Loans



*Debt Consolidation



*Line of Credit



*Second Mortgage



*Business Loans



*Personal Loans



*International Loans



Please write back if interested.



Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill.



No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed.



I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you.



Kind Regards,



Richie Banks



banks_loanequity1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive