Saturday, October 31, 2009

Auto Loans & Credit Score?

Yesterday, I got a 2007 Toyota Camry Le



With a Fair Issac score of 650, I got 10.9% APR



Do you think those conditions was fair?



They had me at 13% but I had to fight my way down threaten them I would leave



Facts: GOOD: Two credit cards never late, previous 18 month auto loan always made on time... BAD: I'm 19, Too many inquires, I need to get my balances down....



If I would have waited I could have got a better rate?



Auto Loans %26amp; Credit Score?

Nice score. It also depends on your income and other debts (%26quot;THE RATIO%26quot;). although you are never late on payments, it might be hurtful to consider what you are obligated to in addition to the car payment.



i think the rate is a bit high, but its a bit late. If you get a home sometime soon, consolidate it (assuming the rate is lower).



Auto Loans %26amp; Credit Score?

You can improve your credit score with knowledge, some time, some effort and not a lot of money. Start by learning the credit laws in the United States. The big one that will help you is that credit%26lt;!--bureaus must respond to disputes in a set amount of time or they have to remove disputed items from your credit report.



http://best-loans.awardspace.com/credits...



Get a copy of your credit report and go over it with a fine tooth comb. Find the inaccuracies; almost every credit report has them. Write letters to the credit bureaus, disputing the inaccurate--%26gt;items. If they can閳ユ獩 prove it閳ユ獨 correct or don閳ユ獩 respond in time, the items must be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive