Saturday, October 31, 2009

I just finished paying off my car which is 4 years old. Is there a way to get a small loan(2k) thoug

or other financial institution? Also what hurts me is that I have bad credit, (fico 520) . If there is such a loan what is it called? any one had any experiace with one? thank you.



I just finished paying off my car which is 4 years old. Is there a way to get a small loan(2k) though a bank?

What you may be looking for is called 'refinancing' your car. Stay with the bank you have used and apply for refinancing.



Dependent on where you live there are in some states just a huge influx of auto loan places where you submit your car title to them and they advance you the money. The trick here is that the payment arrangments offered by these auto loan (They are better known as Title holders/lenders) companies may be higher than the bank you intially had the loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive