Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do To A Divorce I Have Really Bad Credit What Can I Do To Help Me Get A Loan For A Car?

When my husband and I got divorced 5 years ago. We split the bills 50/50 we were each supposed to pay off our debts. I paid all of my share. A couple of weeks ago I checked my credit report and there were a ton of delinquint and never paid credit cards, Loand etc.. All of which were the accounts he was supposed to pay but never did.



I can not afford to pay off all these debts. But I really need a car. I have 2 children age's 3 and 5.



Is there any thing that I can do?



Do To A Divorce I Have Really Bad Credit What Can I Do To Help Me Get A Loan For A Car?

My brother in law got in pretty much the same situation. He got a car through a local buy here pay here car lot. The interest is a little high but it can help you rebuild your credit. You can also try to take over payments on a car that some one is trying to get out from under. There is also a web site.



www.yesyoucandrive.com



They work with people in exactly your situation. You may also want to check in to filing bankruptcy. Then you will be out from under all of those bills and they will go after your ex for the money.



Hope this helps!



Kali :-)



Do To A Divorce I Have Really Bad Credit What Can I Do To Help Me Get A Loan For A Car?

Borrow money from a friend or family.



Find someone (like a parent) to co-sign your loan.



Buy a cheap ugly old car that runs good.



Do To A Divorce I Have Really Bad Credit What Can I Do To Help Me Get A Loan For A Car?

Check with the legal aid in your area, they maybe able to advise you. Let them know about the divorce and the agreement on whom was to pay what. If you do apply for a car, explain to them what had happened. somebody maybe able to work with you on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive