Monday, October 26, 2009

I was too naive!! Now I need my money & credit back!!? Please Help, I'll pick best ANSWER!!

A friend of mine asked me for a help as guarantor to get vehicle loan. She didn閳ユ獩 made payment %26amp; screwed my credit. Besides, she also made $8000 purchase on my credit card without my permission! (Right after she got the vehicle) Initially she gave me 2 checks of $4000 ea. which came back NSF! As of now she owes me $5000!!



I ask bank 4 help, bank can't do anything since loan is not default. Police wants me to get court order to get vehicle. About bad checks, it閳ユ獨 not considered as crime since I accept the installment %26amp; didn't take the whole lump sum :( sucks when they support crooks.



She doesn't answer my calls %26amp; I need to drive 30-40 minutes to get hold of her hoping she is home.



What閳ユ獨 the solution? I wait over a year now %26amp; I have no money %26amp; time to goto court. What if I pick the vehicle from her driveway? (I have the key) Vehicle is on my name %26amp; on her company name who she appoints me as vice president and I sign all documents on company behalf! This happens in Illinois.



I was too naive!! Now I need my money %26amp; credit back!!? Please Help, I'll pick best ANSWER!!?

My suggestion to you is to go and get the car, if it has your name on it as well then it is yours as much as ii is hers. Also filing papers in small claims is 75 dollars I think it is well worth you while to do this then after the judge awards your judgement for the money, I suggest you turn around and garnish her wages so that you get your money back. That is what I would do before she totally get away with it.



I was too naive!! Now I need my money %26amp; credit back!!? Please Help, I'll pick best ANSWER!!?

right if you have the key to the car ask one of your friends to go with you, then take the car back if it is still on credit then hand it back to the credit company %26amp; get the debt stopped, if they wont take the car back then sell it to the highest bidder, as for the loan you may have to take her to the small claims court, but in future DONT lend money or sign anything unless it is for yourself, as you have found out the hard way, so called friends let you down, big style. good luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive