Monday, October 26, 2009

Where can I find a loan without a co-signor?

I am a senior in college. I already have one student loan out. But I'm going to need another. I don't have health insurance and had to go to the ER last semester. I am still paying the bills for it. On top of that I have a car payment each month. I have very little money. I just started my co-op part time job. With my classes I can only work so much a week. I am having a hard time finding the money to keep up with the bills. Is there anywhere to get a student loan without a co-signor? The first one I had, my dad cosigned. But he won't co-sign another one, and I don't want to ask that of him anyway. I don't have the W-2 forms and such required to fill out the fafsa. If you know of student loans I could obtain or any other way to pay off my bills and not have debt or bad credit, please please help!!



Where can I find a loan without a co-signor?

My best guess would be if you have a bank, try with them. What I mean is if you have a checking account, and you are in good standing with your bank, go speak with a loan officer. you can also google student loans and there are several companies that don't care about fasfa paper work or a co signer. Good luck, i've been in your shoes.!



Where can I find a loan without a co-signor?

Why not go to your guidance councilor ? Maybe because of your circumstances you can qualify for some type of student aid. It is worth a try. They may even be able to help you get a government student loan.



Where can I find a loan without a co-signor?

The following recommendation has varying results



depending on your credit history.



Student loan providers have different loan products



they offer their customers (different divisions handle



each product). They may even sell those loans to other



providers. There are certain private student loans



that cover specific things like tuition. The school



certified loans are restricted by a percentage of your



school tuition.



Private student loans cover other school expenses like



rent, laptop computer, cell phone bill, etc...



So if you want a private loan with no cosigner try the



following:



1. Goto Campus One http://www.campusone.com an apply



for a loan that is 70% of your tuition



Campus One loans are originated by JPMorgan Chase



Bank, N.A., and are subsequently sold to the National



Collegiate Student Trust, administered by The First



Marblehead Corporation. Borrower benefits will not be



affected by the sale.



2. Goto Chase Select http://www.chaseselectloans.com



an apply for a loan that is 50% of your tuition



That should cover your school tuition costs for the



year. Your school will be involve in that they not



allow you to take out more than the cost of tuition



per loan.



For other college expenses



3. Goto



http://www.educationone.com/index.htm?re...



first apply for a loan $10,000 or less, you can



continue applying for smaller amounts until they



approve you.



4. Goto Chase Private Student Loan



http://www.collegeloansite.com/lifetips1



apply for the rest of the money you need to cover your



school expense. Lower amounts requests is what get



approve when you do not have a co-signer.



Please keep in mind that you credit report will be hit



four times, so you want to do all your apply in one



day. Have all the right documentation ready and



information for completing the the online student loan



applications. You may want to call first to find out



what information is asked on the applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive