Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am trying to apply for a student loan and I got rejected two times. Any other places I can go to?

I have applied at onesimple loan and actrive. My co-signer has Ok credit but i have bad credit. Does anyone know of anymore place that I can apply to online or anywhere?



I am trying to apply for a student loan and I got rejected two times. Any other places I can go to?

You can try Bank of America, Chase, Sally Mae, Upromise, and many others. Ask your college financial aid office for suggestions. Also try applying for scholarships and grants, visit fastweb.com or finaid.org for help with that. Also check with local banks and credit unions.



I am trying to apply for a student loan and I got rejected two times. Any other places I can go to?

Maybe this resources is useful for you,Have a look,it is free.Good luck for you.http://loan.goodhelper.info/georgia-payd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive