Monday, October 26, 2009

Need a loan desperately HELP?

I am in need of a loan real bad I am a single mom of 3 and my credit is bad due to a divorce I have tryed many companys and they all turn me down I am in need of 4500.00 I can do monthly payments of up to 250.00 untill payed off can any body help



Need a loan desperately HELP?

Hi,



I got my loan from Standard Assurance Loan Company Int just three day ago, you can contact them via this email %26lt;standard.assurance@yahoo.com%26gt; If they have funds available i know they will definitely loaned you except there is no funds available.



Sincerely



Need a loan desperately HELP?

no



Need a loan desperately HELP?

I had the same problem. I went to my bank to get a consolidation line of credit(its a creditcard not a loan) but my scores were to low. there are also signature loans or personal loans at the banks but you need some kind of colateral or home equity. oumight try an indepedent leanding group thats were I got my consolidation. good luck! prosper.com



http://www.prosper.com/lend/listing.aspx...



Need a loan desperately HELP?

Even though your credit may be bad, there is one website I found and maybe the only source to get a unsecured personal loan with a credit score as low as 520. A credit community website called prosper.com, which is a marketplace for credit that enables people to lend money to other people in a safe, efficient manner.



Need a loan desperately HELP?

Bad credit personal loans attract a high interest rate due to high risk associated with these loans. Some lenders can overcharge you thus bleeding you financially. You have to pay a heavy charge and the terms of payments are quite rigid. But if you are willing to look around, you might get some lenders who offer you loans at reduced rate of interest.



But what you should realize is that taking a loan is no joke. Your assets as well as reputation are at stake. Your financial credibility is affected. Hence spend a good amount of time and consider various loan offers in detail before selecting the lender. If you do not want to do the legwork, use the power of internet to search for a right lender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive