Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need a start up loan to fund my business, but i have bad credit and no security i spent my money s

i have just started a business steel fixing (concrete reinforcing) in perth OZ. i have just won two very big and valueable jobs from PYRAMID CONSTRUCTION and will have the letter of intent by this friday 2/11/07. i have 8 men already working for me but i can only pay them every fortnight then the 3 day clearing time for the check. because i have no money to back me up this makes things a bit hard for me but my workers are VERY LOYAL to me and cant wait to start the big jobs in the city in January at the same time. On that same note i have heaps of work with BGC concrete and 5 years minimum work on federal government jobs for keytown construction. i have upto 35 workers in sydney alone ready and willing to move to perth for me and 15 in brisbane alone. i certainly have the work and the workers, i just need the funds to pay for all these workers i need them and more. If there is anyone out there that can help please only genuine offers this is my 1st time i dont want to fail my 1st time.



I need a start up loan to fund my business, but i have bad credit and no security i spent my money starting up

If your business is licensed and bonded where you live, take the letter of intent from Pyramid Construction to your bank that holds your business checking account - they will factor it for you.



What that means is they will pay you a certain percentage of the contract amount based upon information they receive from Pyramid and you will have your money to meet payroll. The bank will normally fund your payroll account first.



That's where you start.



I need a start up loan to fund my business, but i have bad credit and no security i spent my money starting up

You're not going to get anyone from this forum to send you money. I suggest you go to the local bank and give them the details and see if they can give you a loan. Put your house up as collateral.



I need a start up loan to fund my business, but i have bad credit and no security i spent my money starting up

Hello,



I am Mr Steven White, I give out loan of all kinds, i will like you to get back to me asap, my rate is 5% in 3 to 15 years depending on the amount that you are looking for. wait to hear from you.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive